Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Accessories Collection - Bracelets Special

Golden finished accessories are always marked in Good to go category.... Here i got some awesome golden finished bracelets and clutch bag in my collection... I am just looking forward to match up these glowy accessories with my dress....


My new Fossil watch with again golden touched hand bands.... i am just going crazy these days for my gold love... It failed to stop me from buying when i found this twinkling watch and hand bracelets in Fossil showroom.... Howz that girls......

Another set of hand bands from a local store .. This multicolour band can go with any dress and can just add a casual glam to your attire...


Look at these silver + gold combination Nail bracelets..New and unique in look.. Loved it...


1 comment: