Tuesday 6 May 2014

White shoes or silver and diamond embellishments look great with nail polish shades that have cool undertones. Look for colors with blue bases or undertones... Its gives a perfect summer cool look..




Summers means the season of colours and brightness of sky..... It brings lot of energy and lively environment.. Here comes with this season the trend of trendy sneakers again.. Look my latest pair of colourful shoe from a local store which gives a cool dude look along with the match up trend with the breeze of summers..Just to make it more funky i matched up with beads anklet..!!!


White Sleeveless Anchors Print Pleated Dress.. simple and cute... I am so looking forward to add this into my wardrobe...



I love to try new short dresses.. I found this Veronica skirt and top blue hanging top.. I am crazy about blue colour..Everything in blue is a big YES for me.. i just go crazy when i saw this dress on a online shopping store..Perfect accessories clubbing will make it more fashionable.....!!!!


I would love to club this dress with my black metal moon shaped neckpiece.. This will definitely set a new trend in fashion....


1 comment: