Tuesday 20 May 2014

Summer Skin and Hair Care

Summers has come and so come hand in hand is lazinesssss..... Well a perfect start of a holiday is with delicious Pasta treat.. It was amazing in taste and healthy as it was really dipped in greasy cheese with a blend of all summer healthy vegetables..... Yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....!!!!!


This summer i have decided to follow the Mat look.. It will give me a picture perfect glow and clean skin. Lets start with the face cream which i am experimenting these days and amazingly surprised with the results.. This new Loreal Ideal Moisture Even Ton Day/Night cream  fades away the blemishes, dark spots and gently nourishes your skin to the optimum level.. I am just loving the softness it has bring in my skin..!!!


In summers our hair generally gets too oily.. it is must to clean the scalp and make it fresh and breathe.  I cannot deny that I have been a big fan of salon washed and blow dried hair. But there are days when you just don't find the time or the energy to go to the salon just for a hair wash.  So her i found the solution of my problem and bring home the awesome Loreal hair professional kit... I  was looking for product that can take care of my hair problems (Split ends) and give a salon finished look to my hair ... I got thos Fiberceutic treatment and mask. it is really great for bro ken and damaged hair. Helps effortlessly in strenthening and boosting each and every hair fibre. It is a must must try on product...!!! M loving it...!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment