Friday 9 May 2014

Sunny Summer...!!!!

Hot Hot Hot..!!!! This is the most common word we speaks these days... But don't let this sunny days affect your charm and beauty.. Thousands of products are available online these days to make you feel refreshed and to keep you as beautiful as you are... I have chosen few very selective and effective products to protect my skin from sun tanning .....!!!! I Start with my favourite skincare product.. ot too Oily and provides great coverage.. It comes in 100 SPF too...



Light and sexy lip colour....!!!!!!!!!!!!! This glossy formula has become my chapped lips’ best friend. I love that I don’t have to constantly reapply! With just one swipe, my lips look smooth, well-moisturized, and also give off a light sheen.....



My MAC Lipstick collection.. All light and soothing colours this summer.....


My Ready to Go makeup kit... I always carry these essentials with me in my bag...Maybelline Eyeshadow kit... Lakme mosisturizer and Compact Kit... My lipsticks love Lakme, Revlon and Maybelline...Trebdy Lakme eyeliners..!!!!




.

Goggles are the most essential thing in summer... I can't even imagine to step out without my Goggs... Check out my Latest Fastrack goggles.. Its cool huh...!!!!!




1 comment: