Saturday 14 June 2014

Fashion Fever....!!!!!

Denim is my all time favorite... I am so happy that denim fashion is in trend again... Couldn't stop myself from adding the cooooollll denim skirt in my collection.... I recently bought two Denim Mini skirts from +Levi's® .... I am die heart blue and black color fan.. Here i am sharing the pic of my latest denim skirt... and black white striped combination dress from +Madame Deals ....!!!




Another funky accessory addition in my bangle-bracelet combo kit.... This golden rolling band with blue beads and dotted stone.... ts a rare combination of silver golden mix bracelet.. But my friends loved this new trial... What u say guys.....!!!


Another show case of my Cosmetic products.. @Loreal 6 Oil Nourishing Shampoo, Lakme CC Cream, Nivea Men Deodorant as it is strong and like strong fragrances.....Loreal Day Night Magic Cream and last but not the least Maybelline Kajal and Eyeliner...  I strongly recommend everyone to try this new ultimate range of Kajals and eyeliners by Maybelline specially the turquoise green.. I am just loving it....!!!!



Last but not the least these days i am totally going crazy about Peach nude colored Nail-Paint.. Its a Big YESS for this summer season... It look perfectly kewl for official and party look.... I am so glad that i tried this sexy and forever color paint in my cosmetic kit....!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment