Friday 6 March 2015

Wedding Season Special..!!!!! Celebrations#Masti#Makeup#Dresses#Shoes#Lovingit

Wedding is the most beautiful turn of our lives.... A new beginning, a new family, new culture, new responsibilities etc. Then why shouldn't me make this day the most beautiful, memorable moment for us.
Here I am with the new style, clothing and fashion update for wedding season. Mixing cultural combination of western and Indian look is in now-a-days. Gone are the days when Bride were use to wear only Red lehnga/saree for her wedding. This season i am bringing you the colorful yet classy looks and accessories for you to just sparkle your presence..!!!! Have a Look what i added in my wardrobe for this wedding season....!!!


This colourful lehnga just took my heart away... I loved the experiment of blue colour with different shades....  This colourful lehnga will simply add the grace and starts to your look...
You can find it in Delhi Rajori bagh area famous for bridal collection...

I specially selected this side cut suit for the wedding of my Bro-in-law. Believe me it just added the wow factor. People went crazy about this sleek, side cut suit..!!! 


Girls are getting trendy with choosing evening gowns, long anarkali pattern lehngas and suits for occasion..... This Orange and golden based anakrali will just blow your mind...


The heavy worked lehnga .. I loved the work and stone cut embellishment...!!! 


The french bun and the flower bun is really in this season. You can add this hairstyle to make u look classy and elegant...



Just loved the stone studded flats.... t can go with any skirt/ saree or anarkalis...


A long Rani style Neck piece to go with saree... 


I added this cross network stilletos for my Bro-in-law wedding... It was just awesome ...The style, look and light weighted stilletos took my heart away,...

 Brides can go for this golden and off white combination Evening gown.. It will not only make you look different but will also make a new style statement.. 

 How can you forget Mehnadi when we are talking about Wedding... This is what i chose to give myself a traditional look.... :) 


Another pairs of stilletos i went crazy about... M loving it... I wear it with every odd combination too.. It just look stlyish with every outfit...





1 comment: